"...for my house will be called a house of prayer for all peoples." Isaiah 56:7

"O Lord,...you have been pleased to bless this house of your servant, so that it will always remain. It is you, O Lord, who blessed it, and it will be blessed forever." 1 Chr 17: 26-27

Sr. Marie De Mandat-Grancey Foundation
P.O.Box 275
Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724 USA

" I am not a priest and cannot bless them, but all that the heart of a mother can ask of God for her children, I ask of Him and will never cease to ask Him." ~ Sister Marie

“The grace of our Lord be with us forever.” ~ Sr. Marie

Friday, February 20, 2009

Children of Fatima: Blessed Jacinta and Francisco Marto - Feb 20

Today our Church celebrates the memory of little Blessed Jacinta and Francisco Marto.

About 20 years ago, Erin and I were pilgrims at Fatima together. The Blessed Mother was calling us and Erin encouraged me to trust in God and join her. Thank you Erin! We left our then combined five little boys at home with their daddies. We had our husband's complete blessing, God bless them! I was expecting my fourth child at the time. It was a total leap of faith for me to go. It changed my whole life.

From that time on, I took seriously Our Lady's request to pray the Rosary every day. It has been my life line ever since through all the joys and sufferings of life and motherhood.

Read about Blessed Jacinta and Francisco here. See video about them here.

Dearest Blessed Jacinta,
please pray for all of our daughters.
Dearest Blessed Francisco,
please pray for all of our sons.
Amen.


+JMJ+