"...for my house will be called a house of prayer for all peoples." Isaiah 56:7

"O Lord,...you have been pleased to bless this house of your servant, so that it will always remain. It is you, O Lord, who blessed it, and it will be blessed forever." 1 Chr 17: 26-27

Sr. Marie De Mandat-Grancey Foundation
P.O.Box 275
Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724 USA

" I am not a priest and cannot bless them, but all that the heart of a mother can ask of God for her children, I ask of Him and will never cease to ask Him." ~ Sister Marie

“The grace of our Lord be with us forever.” ~ Sr. Marie

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9/11

On this sad memorial of that tragic day in 2001, I find myself without words. But I know that Sr. Marie will pray all the most perfect words for us this day if we but implore her intercession by spiritually uniting in the House of Mary and praying the prayer found on her prayer card. Think carefully about the words as you meditate upon them. Is there need for any further words? We have the words, now we must commit our hearts. We need Sr. Marie's help and she is willing and waiting to do so...we need only persevere in praying with faith and hope. Remember, Love wins.

And...if you have yet to read my piece "Why Sister Marie? Why Now?," please follow the link in the left tool bar. It details my understanding of why commitment to the cause for Sr. Marie is so essential after 9/11/01.