"...for my house will be called a house of prayer for all peoples." Isaiah 56:7

"O Lord,...you have been pleased to bless this house of your servant, so that it will always remain. It is you, O Lord, who blessed it, and it will be blessed forever." 1 Chr 17: 26-27

Sr. Marie De Mandat-Grancey Foundation
P.O.Box 275
Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724 USA

" I am not a priest and cannot bless them, but all that the heart of a mother can ask of God for her children, I ask of Him and will never cease to ask Him." ~ Sister Marie

“The grace of our Lord be with us forever.” ~ Sr. Marie

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pentecost!!

click below to listen to beautiful Gregorian Chant
Hymne et séquence au Saint Esprit


Prayer for the Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit
O Lord Jesus Christ, Who, before ascending into heaven, did promise to send the Holy Spirit to finish Your work in the souls of Your Apostles and Disciples -- deign to grant the same Holy Spirit to me, to perfect in my soul the work of Your grace and Your love.
Grant me the Spirit of Wisdom -- that I may not be attached to the perishable things of this world, but asp[ire only after the things that are eternal.
The Spirit of Understanding -- to enlighten my mind with the light of Your divine truth.
The Spirit of Counsel -- that I may ever choose the surest way of pleasing God and gaining heaven.
The Spirit of Fortitude -- that I may bear my cross with You, and that I may overcome with courage all the obstacles that oppose my salvation.
The Spirit of Knowledge -- that I may know God and know myself, and grow perfect in the science of the Saints.
The Spirit of Piety -- that I may find the service of God sweet and amiable.
The Spirit Fear -- that I may be filled with a loving reverence towards God and may avoid anything that may displease Him.
Mark me, dear Lord, with the sign of Your true disciples and animate me in all things with Your spirit. Amen.