"...for my house will be called a house of prayer for all peoples." Isaiah 56:7

"O Lord,...you have been pleased to bless this house of your servant, so that it will always remain. It is you, O Lord, who blessed it, and it will be blessed forever." 1 Chr 17: 26-27

Sr. Marie De Mandat-Grancey Foundation
P.O.Box 275
Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724 USA

" I am not a priest and cannot bless them, but all that the heart of a mother can ask of God for her children, I ask of Him and will never cease to ask Him." ~ Sister Marie

“The grace of our Lord be with us forever.” ~ Sr. Marie

Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Feast of St. Anthony

St. Anthony, most powerful intercessor, please pray for us to the most precious little Child Jesus. May your glory in heaven be eternally increased by the love and prayers of all those so deeply devoted to you while still here on earth. Please pray for my father Peter Albert Anthony Leonard, who died early this morning June 13, 2008 on your Feast Day, for my son Anthony who will celebrate his wedding day tomorrow, and for my husband Anthony who has never failed me.
Also, dear, great, powerful St. Anthony, please obtain for us the grace of opening the cause of Sr. Marie and sending us all the help needed for this end. Amen.