"...for my house will be called a house of prayer for all peoples." Isaiah 56:7

"O Lord,...you have been pleased to bless this house of your servant, so that it will always remain. It is you, O Lord, who blessed it, and it will be blessed forever." 1 Chr 17: 26-27

Sr. Marie De Mandat-Grancey Foundation
P.O.Box 275
Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724 USA

" I am not a priest and cannot bless them, but all that the heart of a mother can ask of God for her children, I ask of Him and will never cease to ask Him." ~ Sister Marie

“The grace of our Lord be with us forever.” ~ Sr. Marie

Monday, October 27, 2008

The Marian Conference

What a great day we spent with so many prayerful friends of Our Lady yesterday. The Conference was attended by 1100 and that means many new signatures for our Sr. Marie petition! The story of Sr. Marie and Mary's House at Ephesus was well received and now Sr. Marie has many new friends praying through her intercession to God Our Father. We arrived at 8:30 am and returned home by 8 pm. One of the thrills of the day was to spend a moment with Fr. Benedict Groeschel whose smile and hand shake filled me with joy. We were scheduled to follow him on stage (hard act to follow for sure ...haha). Of course he remembered Erin right away for her association with the Cause for Sr. Marie. In fact, that is what redirected him to us in the first place! He saw her and instead of going down the stairs he turned and walked over to her and said, "I have not forgotten you," and more. Then it was my turn. He looked into my eyes with such joy and love, took my hand and I think he said "God bless you" but it's a bit of a blur...after all I had jelly for knees at that point waiting to go on stage!...maybe it was just "hello"... either way it was a total blessing! I'll never forget it. Here are some photos. Praise God for His goodness and thank you dear Blessed Mother for your constant care, encouragement, and protection....and Sr. Marie, please pray for us...we love you.