"...for my house will be called a house of prayer for all peoples." Isaiah 56:7

"O Lord,...you have been pleased to bless this house of your servant, so that it will always remain. It is you, O Lord, who blessed it, and it will be blessed forever." 1 Chr 17: 26-27

Sr. Marie De Mandat-Grancey Foundation
P.O.Box 275
Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724 USA

" I am not a priest and cannot bless them, but all that the heart of a mother can ask of God for her children, I ask of Him and will never cease to ask Him." ~ Sister Marie

“The grace of our Lord be with us forever.” ~ Sr. Marie

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our Lady of Ephesus Rosary Prayer Group


It was my pleasure to be invited to speak at Our Lady of Ephesus prayer group on February 25. The women of the group were happy to learn about Sister Marie and have adopted her as their special Patroness with the promise to pray the Sister Marie prayer at each meeting. Imagine my joy when they shared with me a prayer to Our Lady of Ephesus (above) that they also pray together at each meeting. I think you'll agree with me that it is a very special, powerful and prophetic prayer especially as we work and pray for the opening of the Cause for Sister Marie.