"...for my house will be called a house of prayer for all peoples." Isaiah 56:7

"O Lord,...you have been pleased to bless this house of your servant, so that it will always remain. It is you, O Lord, who blessed it, and it will be blessed forever." 1 Chr 17: 26-27

Sr. Marie De Mandat-Grancey Foundation
P.O.Box 275
Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724 USA

" I am not a priest and cannot bless them, but all that the heart of a mother can ask of God for her children, I ask of Him and will never cease to ask Him." ~ Sister Marie

“The grace of our Lord be with us forever.” ~ Sr. Marie

Saturday, January 19, 2013

1/19

Just a few minutes ago I was recording a prayer request being made through the intercession of Sr. Marie from my long time friend and college room mate for her brother Robert who is suffering from cancer.  (Please, right now, be so kind as to join us in prayer for his healing by praying the Sr. Marie Prayer.)  As I wrote the date on the page of my Sr. Marie Prayer Journal I had the same experience I had 8 years ago on January 19, 2004.   I wrote 1/19 and the memories came flooding back...I remembered how Sr. Marie changed my life forever on that day.  You can read about it in my booklet Why Sister Marie?  Why Now?  This is a special day to give a prayer request to Sr. Marie.  To me, this date of 1/19 will always be inextricably tied to hope and healing and new beginnings and a mission for peace... and the reversal of the pain and sorrow of 9/11...just like the reversal of those numbers:  9/11 and 1/19.  Bring your petitions with all their pains and sorrows to Sr. Marie today and request she pray that God will reverse them, give you hope and relief and healing according to God's perfect a holy will.  Post your prayer requests at the Sr. Marie Prayer Request Group and feel the consolation of praying with others as we all spiritually care for one another and call down graces from heaven through the intercession of Servant of God, Sr. Marie de Mandat-Grancey.   Amen.