"...for my house will be called a house of prayer for all peoples." Isaiah 56:7

"O Lord,...you have been pleased to bless this house of your servant, so that it will always remain. It is you, O Lord, who blessed it, and it will be blessed forever." 1 Chr 17: 26-27

Sr. Marie De Mandat-Grancey Foundation
P.O.Box 275
Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724 USA

" I am not a priest and cannot bless them, but all that the heart of a mother can ask of God for her children, I ask of Him and will never cease to ask Him." ~ Sister Marie

“The grace of our Lord be with us forever.” ~ Sr. Marie

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Walking and Praying

Today my family and I will go away for a week to the oceanside for a little vacation. Although I won't be posting, I'll have this brand new blog and all of you on my mind and in my heart...and wrapped in my Rosary and Chaplet of Divine Mercy. I like to walk along the shore in the early mornings and sometimes at dusk (my favorite times at the beach) and pray my Rosary, Chaplet or just meditate on Jesus' unfathomable Mercy. Remember how St. Fasutina taught us that our sins are like a single drop of water in the vast ocean of Jesus' Mercy? Jesus came to take them all on...each and every sin...and pay the price for them. Mercy Incarnate. This year as I walk I'll ask Sr. Marie to walk and pray with me for all your intentions and for mercy on the whole world believing that the "powers of darkness will not prevail."

I have a little challenge for you! Why not take this week to memorize Sr. Marie's prayer? This way it takes no effort at all to call upon her when in need. And also...share her prayer card and story with just one special person that she will place on your heart . Until next week, you'll be in my prayers. Please pray for me. Sr. Marie, pray for us.


We thank God for giving us the privilege of
Sister Marie De Mandat-Grancey.
Through her great generosity she acquired the property at Ephesus,
the home of Mary and St. John the Evangelist.
We ask God and Sr. Marie
to continue to bless this cornerstone given to her.
"Around this cornerstone we build our faith
and the powers of darkness will not prevail."
We pray for God's will to be completely fulfilled
through the intercession of Sr. Marie.
Amen.


Walking and praying...they just go together!